Thursday, July 8, 2010

SONG OF THE SOUL | Khalil Gibran Poems


SONG OF THE SOUL
Khalil Gibran

In the depth of my soul there is a wordless song
A song that lives in the seed of my heart.
It refuses to melt with ink on parchment;
It engulfs my affection in a transparent cloak
And flows but not upon my lips.

How can I sigh it?
I fear it may mingle with earthly ether;
To whom shall I sing it?
It dwells in the house of my soul,
In fear of harsh ears.

When I look into my inner eyes I see the shadow of its shadow;
When I touch my fingertips I feel its vibrations.

The deeds of my hands heed its presence as a lake must reflect the glittering stars;
My tears reveal it, as bright drops of dew reveal the secret of a withering rose.

It is a song composed by contemplation,
And published by silence,
And shunned by clamour,
And folded by truth,
And repeated by dreams,
And understood by love,
And hidden by awakening,
And sung by the soul.

It is the song of love;
What Cain or Esau could sing it?

It is more fragrant than jasmine;
What voice could enslave it?

It is heartbound, as a virgin's secret;
What string could quiver it?

Who dares unite the roar of the sea
And the singing of the nightingale?
Who dares compare the shrieking tempest
To the sigh of an infant?
Who dares speak aloud the words
Intended for the heart to speak?
What human dares sing in voice
The song of God?

(A Tear and A Smile)

Anda sedang membaca kumpulan/contoh/artikel/puisi/sajak/pantun/syair/tentang/tema/bertema/judul/berjudul SONG OF THE SOUL | Khalil Gibran Poems dan anda bisa menemukan kumpulan/contoh/artikel/puisi/sajak/pantun/syair/tentang/tema/bertema/judul/berjudul SONG OF THE SOUL | Khalil Gibran Poems ini dengan url http://kumpulankaryapuisi.blogspot.com/2010/07/song-of-soul-khalil-gibran-poems.html,anda juga bisa meng-click kumpulan/contoh/artikel/puisi/sajak/pantun/syair/tentang/tema/bertema/judul/berjudul SONG OF THE SOUL | Khalil Gibran Poems Tetapi dilarang merubah isi maupun mengganti nama penyair/pengarang nya karena bertentangan dengan HAKI, semoga anda ter-inspirasi dengan karya SONG OF THE SOUL | Khalil Gibran Poems salam Karya Puisi

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

kumpulan karya Puisi | Copyright 2010 - 2016 Kumpulan Karya Puisi |