Friday, June 11, 2010

Puisi Cinta Inggris | Always my love


Always my love
Always my Cuddles and my love.
Written by: Angel Hale


Forever I'll be your Juggalette Queen,
And forever your be my Juggalo king.
I'll stand by you.
I will follow you to the ends of the earth.

My love,
Forever and ever.
My love will burn for you for eternity.
My love is you, you are my love.

I will go wherever you go,
And wherever I go, you go.
Till death do us apart.
My love burns strong like a candle.
And lights the way to your heart.
My love will last eternity.

So I could be closer to you.
I want to hold you tight.
And never let you go.
I want to be close to you as possible.
My love.
For you are my love and only love.

My love,
Shyness doesn’t change how I feel,
You’ve been hurt and I can take that hurt away.
I’ll be the one who can who you love.
I just wished I could show you how much you mean to me.
I just wished I could show how much you mean to me.
You given me so much and I’m grateful.
And somebody you’ll see how much I love you.


My love,
I see how much you love me,
Every day you stay with me.
You show me by loving me.
And wanting to be close.
My love.

I would go to the fire pits of hell and back,
To be with you my love.
Nothing can keep us apart.
My love burns when I’m with you.
And burns even stronger when we kiss.
All I want is you, my love.
I’m glad I met you.
And I’m letting you go.

My love,
I’ll protect you with my life.
And any one who hurts you.
I’ll hurt them.

Anda sedang membaca kumpulan/contoh/artikel/puisi/sajak/pantun/syair/tentang/tema/bertema/judul/berjudul Puisi Cinta Inggris | Always my love dan anda bisa menemukan kumpulan/contoh/artikel/puisi/sajak/pantun/syair/tentang/tema/bertema/judul/berjudul Puisi Cinta Inggris | Always my love ini dengan url http://kumpulankaryapuisi.blogspot.com/2010/06/puisi-cinta-inggris-always-my-love.html,anda juga bisa meng-click kumpulan/contoh/artikel/puisi/sajak/pantun/syair/tentang/tema/bertema/judul/berjudul Puisi Cinta Inggris | Always my love Tetapi dilarang merubah isi maupun mengganti nama penyair/pengarang nya karena bertentangan dengan HAKI, semoga anda ter-inspirasi dengan karya Puisi Cinta Inggris | Always my love salam Karya Puisi

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

kumpulan karya Puisi | Copyright 2010 - 2016 Kumpulan Karya Puisi |